We are huge fans of keeping things simple in life and especially in golf!
The less jargon and nonsense the easier it is to focus on repeating our swing over and over and over again.
With that said it makes it really really easy to recommend Stephen Ladd’s Power Golf Fitness Program in three words.
BUY IT NOW!
Seriously though. You’d be much better off going to buy it right now and implementing the program than you will be if you continue reading this review.
Go take action and PICK IT UP NOW!
Still here? Ok good! We always like to have a few people on the site at a time.
Why We Love the Power Fitness System So Much
- It comes from a TPI Certified Coach in both the Fitness and Power Blocks.
- Ladd follows almost all the recommendations that we make here at Kick Ass Golf. A focus on progressing through Flexibility, Stability, Strength, and Power. Specifically in that order. If we were to put together a program to sell then it would look almost exactly like the Power Fitness System.
- The system focuses on how you can get in the right position to repeat your swing over and over and then places the strength and power on top of it.
- By structuring the program with the foundations of Flexibility, Stability, and Strength it allows to the Power to take hold and really increase the distance of your drive. Most programs that promise increases in your drive don’t focus on the foundation that Ladd’s do which leave their promises unfulfilled.
What We Don’t Love
- This is semantics but we aren’t crazy about the use of the term Flexibility when what the program is really implementing is mobility. We know this is nitpicking but there is definitely a difference and in this case, it seems that the marketing of the product is trying to appease the general population. Most people, golfers included, don’t know the difference between the two and are more familiar with the term Flexibility. It can be a little misleading for those in the industry, but whatever gets the program in most hands is fine by us.
Should You Buy It?
Umm…. Have you even read the review or did you just skip to the end?
Yes! Again this is a no brainer.
You will have a complete golf fitness system laid out for you. No more guesswork or overpaying for personal trainers.
You will not regret this purchase!